Import Belgian Beers with BelgiBeer
You are an importer, distributor, bar, restaurant, ... that wants to bring added value to your market with a range of different Traditional Belgian Beers ?
✔ BelgiBeer is the only existing website that promotes traditional non-industrial Belgian beers online to businesses worldwide.
- All our beers are fully referenced with pictures, descriptions and other criteria to help you make up your mind.
- Internal quality checks on all our shipped goods to ensure 100% quality of our products. Our products undergo a 5 check list point to guarantee quality.
✔ We provide Belgian Beers from around 20 different traditional Belgian breweries.
- A Single Point Of Contact for a wide range of more than 100 different Belgian beers .
- A wide variety : Organic, Gluten Free, Fruity, Amber, Brown, White, Blond, ... to fit your specific market.
- All formats available : 33cl, 75cl, (20L or 30L) Kegs and many more upon requests ...
- Don't know what to buy? -> Get advice !
✔ Your market deserves more than just simple ales or lagers !
- Attract new customers by making them discover real traditional Belgian beers .
- In depth analysis of our clients : through our questionnaire we get to know their needs and their preferences on the market. Your clients are OUR clients too !
✔ Receive a personalized service. We care about our customers !
Sales team operation 24/7. Don't get an answer within 24 hours ?
Speak directly to the export manager : +32 489 78 58 55 (Dario).
- We speak over 6 different languages.
- Monthly follow-up to all our clients with a sales team on the road every month.
- Great company culture: no unsatisfied clients in 2012.
- Regular newsletters to keep you posted with products, marketing ideas and even events.
✔ Shipping & Payment facilities
- Within Europe we take care of all formalities including logistics and payment of special alchool taxes (excise duties).
- Possibility to use our warehouses anywhere in Europe and thus eliminating storing and consolidation overheads.
- Shipping arrangements possible to non-European countries (CIF, FOB, EXW....).
- Fill in at least 1 pallet with a wide range of different bottles/kegs.
- Flexible credit arrangements.